Yet again, The Quintessence of Life And Style- Dalene Ekirapa has been nominated for the 2017 Liebster Award.
Thanks to Sarah Hussain of Modesty in the Modern World, we’ve been nominated once again. Her blog features all about beauty, fashion, lifestyle! I mean, modesty in all aspects. Please drop by https://modestyinthemodernworld.wordpress.com/ and I promise, you’ll love it being modest right from the blog.
So today, I’ll let you learn more about me and answer the nomination questions. All the best to my nominees here: https://daleneekirapa.wordpress.com/2017/12/20/liebster-award-2017-nomination/
10 FACTS ABOUT DALENE EKIRAPA
- I am an undergraduate student taking a Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying; yet again, a mentor under the Wings to Fly Program.
- I am an introvert by nature; I fear crowds though I can be confident when interacting with a circle of people from my niche.
- My most honourable moment was being gifted by my school and the governor after excelling in my end of high school examinations.
- I can sing a variety of voices, all the way from soprano to tenor. I love anything to do with music, all the way from composition, to performance, to dancing.
- I love cooking, and stews are my favourite. As much as I love eating pastries, pizzas??? Yummy! Chapatis, yummy!
- I’ve read more than 20 novels this December. With my bests being Chasing Red, The Billionaire’s Price, Forbidden by Mark Wells and Chasing the Wolf/ Embracing the Wolf/ Ruling the Wolf by Stephanite Nelson. If you love cute paranormals and some bit of romance too, then please start with these! You’ll love them.
- I am slim and tall with an awesome sense of style. I promise to share with you often here in Dalene Ekirapa- The Quintessence of Life And Style! Trust me, I wear anything, from shorts to oversized shirts, dresses to skirts, knits to leather, pants to stockings!
- Athleisure is my greatest fashion trend. If you miss me with sneakers, canvas or vans, then I’m on a date, or it’s raining and I’m in a pair of boots.
- I love my eyes and my smile too much; not only me, but the many around me love them too. This means that I never fail to make them up too well whenever I’m going outdoors. They got to flatter, right? Haha!
- For my greatest weakness- call it impatience!
1.What is your favourite thing about blogging?
I love the fact that I can be able to inspire many ladies out there to embrace their shapes, especially the tall and slim, and dress them well.
2.What do you think sets you apart from other bloggers?
My writing sets me apart from other bloggers. I think everyone feels a sense of uniqueness in every piece of writing and I’m sure the categories for my posts speak much for themselves. As well, I’m concentrated on petite fashion and travel in style too.
3.Do you have any pets? How many/ What kind?
At the moment, I have no pet! Oops!
4.Who is your inspiration in life?
As much as my goals are my greatest inspiration, I’d say Lucia Musau of The Kenyan Fashionado ( https://luciamusau.com ) inspires me to be great in the fashion blogging space.
5.If you could be a superhero, which superhero would you be?
Wonderwoman yeeey! Gal Gadot really did it in the movie!
6.Coke or Pepsi?
None at all! I only drink milk…haha!
7.Do you feel like you are happy with your blogging experience so far?
Yes, I am very happy! After being away for 5 months, I came back and for sure, Dalene Ekirapa has proven to be the Quintessence of Life And Style! Many viewers have loved my work and they give me the drive to share more. Infact, being nominated for this Liebster Award for the second time now just proves that! I’m totally humbled!
8.What is your biggest blogging goal for 2018?
Self hosting my blog and driving more traffic especially from Pinterest and Search Engines. I aim to influence the fashion, travel and lifestyle world!
9.What is your favourite kind of music?
I have varied tastes from RnBs, to Hiphop, to Reggae, to soft rocks, to country mucsic, to Spanish music and finally, to Afro pop! Yeey!
10.If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would it be?
Hawaii! Anyday, anytime! I’d want to see the Valley of Kings!
Well, I bet you know more of Dalene Ekirapa, right? Otherwise, congratulations to my nominees here: https://daleneekirapa.wordpress.com/2017/12/20/liebster-award-2017-nomination/
All the best! Thanks again Sarah for the nomination.
Have a blessed Christmas family!